Restoration

The estate was originally built in 1892 by architect Frank Miles Day for owner Charles W. Berger. The restoration was designed by the Architectural Firm of Archer and Buchanan Architecture, Ltd. The restoration team was able to salvage all the building materials and architecture appropriate to the late 19th Century. A number of very skilled architects and craftsmen contributed to the modern day version of Abendruh.

- CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW -
550:470
550:366
346:520
416:520
550:372
550:368
550:366
416:520
550:203
550:373
550:448
550:362
335:520
550:369
550:374
550:368
550:366
550:369
550:413
550:366